Thursday, March 16, 2006

My rights...

Hmm... my painful spot is getting better ^.^
Today the pain only came back a few times...i think can count with my 10 fingers la... hehehe... but my butt felt numb more today.... maybe sit too long today.
Back in office...goshh... in tray stacked high high !!! Cannot imagine if take leave for more than 2-3 days, which mountain will be formed :s A lot of ECI datelines to meet, personal tax datelines... gosh.... got so much things to clear before can start on new cases. SHIT !!!
Now about my rights... i was told i couldn't extend my kick fit classes because my MC only covered me for 2 days and that i would have to forgo that session. OMG...i was totally shocked and stunned... forgo means byebye $70. NO WAY MANZ !!! I calculated. IF i missed that kick fit class, it would mean the sessions i go for would cost me $80 ++ each. WTH...
I went home immediately after work. Dug out the agreement, went down to Bugis and there i was back in cali seeking extension for that 1 session. It only stated i had to complete 2 sessions by 17th MArch and the other 3 by 24th MArch. Obviously i have already completed 2 PTs. There was no such clause stating kick fit expires on 17th -.-''' Not that i dun wanna go for that session. But in my condition, i dun konw wad strength i'd have to give a punch or kick. Sheesshh... Anyway, i had to repeat my story to 3 people before the fitness manager spoke to me and was willing to extend it for me. My trainer did try help me... but i guess she was in no position to extend it for me since she didn't sign the agreement with me. The Simon guy who persuaded me went MIA... i called his hp first and he never answered -.-''' Anyway, i got back my $70 !!! =) hehe...
The past 2 days even if i took painkiller, there would still be a slight sharp pains occasionally. Today it seems good. hehehe... was so tempted to walk into the fitness area just now. But no change of clothes :p
Now i'm soooooooooo tempted to go for body balance tmr !!!!!!!! i missed it last wk !!! Tmr there's a new launch class !!! I wanna goooo !! But if i bring my gym bag, office ppl sure know and later gossip behind me say wahh... 2 days mc like so serious... now can go gym -.-'''' The kinda grapevine in offices. Geezz... I need some stretch !!!!!!! T.T I WaNNA GOOOOOOO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home