Sunday, March 12, 2006

*sadz*

Shitz manz... my PT said she will NOT train me and she doesn't wanna see me exercising until and unless i've got medical clearance.
shesshh... it sounds soooo bad !!!! *sobz*Looks like die die also muz see the doctor !!! And hell... FKT has not given me my medical IHP card !!!! Tmr muz go HR and ask for it. Let the company pay for med expenses man. Hope no nid go until the stage of x-ray :s
Words spreads so fast !! My aunt called to ask how was blading...told her i fell and might have hurt my tail bone. After the call was ended, my grandma called immediately and asked if i rubbed with medicated oil. Sheesshh... concern and yet long-winded... she also said muz see doctor. lolx... okok...i will go to the doctor's becoz i nid the med clearance !!!!! *faintz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home