Sunday, March 12, 2006

A painful experience

Yday went to east coast with ming and ade for a session of blading.
Ming was learning slowly until a point she was too tired to move on. Ade and i went ahead in search of a water cooler. The last time i went with the gang, i had a fall at that water cooler spot due to wet and muddy wheels. Phobia of that spot.... and i nearly slipped again ....but i hopped on my wheels and managed to balance.
All went on well until we had to go back to the rental shop to get ming's scandals which ended up being my slippers. I had a super duper bad fall on my butt. Have no idea how it happened. I was blading at a normal speed.... but the rental blades ain't stable. The blades can move on their own even standing still. I suspect something wrong with the wheels and somehow i juz lost balance and down i went. A very painful experience.
After that session, i was out the whole day... suffering hte pain in almost silence. Sitting at the KTV session was quite a torture. Didn't know how to position my butt. Couldn't sleep very well either. Every position hurts... ended up being on my side and tt's why my arm felt numb when i woke up.
Today, the pain is still there... having some prob sitting and standing too fast. Bending is also quite some prob actually. I wonder if i can go to work tmr... Imagining myself climbing up and down for the tax files... having to move about when the managers call. Goshh... If it still hurts like hell tmr... i'm gonna see hte doctor for MC !!! But mum said if i get a MC, it means it's really really bad....
Missed my cali classes today... there was no way i could go. My PT sms-ed me for this week's session. Looks like i have to tell her next few days, no PT for me. Impossible !!! ARrghhzz... I have to be disciplined and carry on with the diet. Hopefully i lose more weight even without PT sessions. I don't think i'd wanna blade again after this. T.T My tailbone hurts like hell !!!!

A piece of advise: NEver rent blades... totally ustable !! Buy your own pair if u're really keen on learning and blading. For another story on painful tailbone... read Ching Ming's blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home