Monday, March 13, 2006

*prayz that everything will be fine*

I finally got my IHP med card today. Dun ask also dun give -.-'''
Haven't gone to d doc's yet.
Having mixed feelings now... my colleagues have been telling me different things. Some say nothing wrong ....juz got 淤血 (hmm....is this the right chiense character? lolx) and it will go away soon. Some say small fall also can fracture. OMG.... scary lor... i dun wanna have any fracture bones !!! 4 of my colleagues apparently joined yoga together. Then 1 of them somehow got a slip disc :s Need operation somemore. eeekkkssss.... plz pray that i dun have any dislocated bones or any fractures anywhere. It juz hurts when i sit and stand and bend and lie on my back. Hmm..i guess tt's bad enough hor... :s
Sometimes the pain is more intense... sometimes nothing wrong. If all goes well, i should be visiting the doc tmr !
Just now the kick-fit trainer msged me ... say i have to quickily plan for my session. In this condition, how to arrange leh ?? *Faintz* i think nid to ask my PT to help me push back if possible.

1 Comments:

Blogger ahwenwen said...

oh goodness!!!!! that sounds like a really bad fall!!! hope u will be fine and tt ur tailbone wont hurt soon!

15 March, 2006 02:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home