Sunday, February 19, 2006

Reflection

My adeventures, fear and guilt.... plz dun ask for more elaborations.... i just nid to write to get it out of my chest.

Wednesday, i suddenly was called upon to go to a client's place ALONE. So unexpected. Totally not prepared... feeling like a total idiot. Was given instructions for only abt 10-15mins and i was expected to go. It was a long journey...i was told to take a train to yishun -.-''' Then take a cab to the industrial area. Was told the job wouldn't take me more than 2 hrs. I reached slightly after 4. Didn't have much time. Some glitches along hte way. I had to photocopy a lot of stuff. But wasn't given permission immediately. And when i could copy them, OMG to my horror... the machine had no feeder and i had to manually scan page by page. 4 sets of financial statements, 6 sets tax returns etc... goshh... took me so damn long. Anyway, i had some qns to ask. I juz read them on the train but didn't really understand everything. The client's representative was juz as blur as i was. And i believed she wanted to see me go soon. I reckon she was busy by the no. of phone calls she had. Didn't want to entertain me. By 6pm, i sensed they were packing up to go home. So i quickly gathered my stuff. And off i went. Was told i could get a cab easily. BUT FUCK.... no.... i waited 15 mins and no cabbie wanted to take me. I was gonna be late for guitar if i waited any longer. It was an even longer walk out to find a cab. Took me 15-20mins to get outta the main road. WTF !!!!!

Thursday... had a very "memorable" conversation with this IRAS officer. She made me sooo fearful of her. She wanted info for a letter written by us in 2004 and she wanted immediate reply. WTF... i was told to tell her, client on leave and i didn't have what she wanted in our file records. She replied in a very rude manner " How come take so long to reply. HUH... u haven gotten any info? How come u dun know when the client is back. i want to know when. The whole office only got 1 person working izzit? Nobody else know anything ? I want to settle the issue and i'm sure ur client wants it settled quickly too. etc..." Hell.... now is 2006. My client would have liked it to be settled 2 yrs ago!

Friday... i think i made a mistake. But i have thought over it. I am not gonna say anything. I feel the guilt. To me, it's a big blunder. I admit it. But only to myself. I believe it won't do me any good if i say it out. It will always be a reminder to myself to be more careful. I believe it can be rectified somehow. But there may be ppl who might be unhappy. I do not wan to jeopardise my position. I will think over it again. But for the mean time, it's a guilty me.

On a happy note.... we've got a new addition to our family! My little nephew was borned on V-day. ^.^ He's really tiny and cute !! I carried him when he was 2 days old. Babies are so adorable. But not when they start getting soooooooo inquisitive .... juz like his sisters...

I realised that the gym is a very good avenue to de-stress. It makes me not think of anything. Just concentrating on my music and exercise... I love that feeling...

I wanna go overseas to study someday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home