Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My 1st personal training @ cali

Hmm.... Tues.. 7th March 2006... my 1st ever PT.

Went thru the usual procedures of taking measurements and initial goal- setting.
My PT is pretty friendly... oh..and my PT's a SHE...hahahhahaa....
She started me off today with cardio hoping to get rid some of my UNWANTED FATS ! *juz had a really fattening and sinful lunch* Gosh... my legs feel wobbly and my arms feel alienated !!! They dun belong to me !!! lolx....
Was told to plan my diet.... hahahah... well, what she taught me was kinda scary... i wonder if i have that determination to follow her diet :s My dear friends... no more big and sumptous meals for me ! Please dun tempt me with "good" food !!! Sumptous meals would be more vege and fruits and water !!! lolx
Next session on friday... she's gonna start me on weight resistant training... eeekkss... I know my arms and legs are gonna ache a lot !! hahahhaa...
She told me she's gonna push me to my limits !!! I may feel a little weird (weird as in aches and maybe tired ??) but life carries on as per normal.
I aint gonna waste my money on these PT sessions !! Will make full use of it ! I have a feeling that i'll be signing on for more ...goshh... (chants: money money where are u...i lub lub lub lub u very muchhiiee)

Oh yeahh... i've done this Johari window for ade and yy... now it's my turn. hhehehee... so would u pls visit
http://kevan.org/johari?name=b0bble
Should juz take u a min or 2 ^.^
Let me know wat u guys think of me =)

5 Comments:

Blogger ahwenwen said...

how much does your PT sessions cost?

08 March, 2006 12:21  
Blogger Ming said...

eh why ur johari dun have negative traits one...
Play Cheat!

08 March, 2006 15:48  
Blogger ChRiStInE said...

-.-'''play cheat ur head la
the johari thing is standarised wad... wad negative trait u have for me ??
got so many meh ?

wenzi: PT session discounted on ave abt $70 each

08 March, 2006 16:53  
Blogger Ming said...

then this johari thing is not good...
cos it doesn't have positive and negative traits together...
LOL do u have that many negative traits for me to complain???

08 March, 2006 22:49  
Blogger ChRiStInE said...

u asked for hte negative traits wad
so i ask u wad negative traits do i have for u to write lorr

08 March, 2006 23:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home