Monday, February 20, 2006

祸不单行

Bad stuff always do not occur by itself.... i truly understand the meaning of 祸不单行.
Just Friday, i felt a big spang of guilt.
Guess wad... today my PC crashed.... it totally died on me. IT ppl couldn't save any info at all. My mood was totally down... felt like shit. Why muz it happen to me. All my hardwork in that hard disk. T.T
I really wonder if this omen is hinting to me that this job doesn't suit me at all. It's not the right one for me. I know that my mum will say, having a job is better than nothing. Dun be so picky. At least i'm earning something. Other ppl also work like this even if they dun like their job. But this is only the starting of my career... i dun wanna get stuck here forever. I know my colleagues are nice... my manager is willing to guide me. On the other hand, because i'm the newest and the most lowly charged employee, everyone wants to give me jobs. NO TRAINING PROVIDED... I'M LEARNING ON THE JOB... HELL DUN EXPECT SO MUCH FROM ME !
I wanna find my own niche. Something which i truly will enjoy... 80% of my time in life will be spent on work. Shouldn't i do something i like ?? I so wanna get outta here !!! My life is in a mess. If only i never ever stepped into accountacy....
My dad does encourage me to go learn more stuff. But i am so tired everyday... the night is so short. What part-time course can i take ??? I love money yet i hate finance....... arrghhzzzzzzz
Oh God... please lead the way !!!! I am stuck at a dead end road for now.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*HUGZ* ger....smetime tings will turn beta after all e bad tings happen ya?cas all bad tings finish happening liao so no more bad stuff to happen...hang in there k??

21 February, 2006 00:08  
Blogger ChRiStInE said...

haihz..i hope so lor... super sianz leh...i drag myself to work nowadays....juz for that miserable pay T.T

21 February, 2006 07:58  
Blogger ahwenwen said...

bobble.. i can imagine the stress u are going through just by reading your blog.. i really sympathetise with u.. hope a rainbow will come ur way soon dear girl!!

21 February, 2006 13:10  
Blogger Ming said...

wanna share your problems with us?
maybe we can save ur day with a couple of lame jokes and stuffs

21 February, 2006 14:35  
Blogger ChRiStInE said...

thanks wenzi !! ^.^
ming...go gym with me ??

21 February, 2006 16:52  
Blogger *pRiSciLlA ^-6* said...

*hugs* sorry.. only got time to visit your blog now.. heheh just revised finished... cool down man.. hehe dun be so angry le... Piggy will alway be here...

23 February, 2006 00:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home