Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Money money... i love u...u love me too ??

Goshh..... there are soooo many things that i want to buy !!!!!!!
Ever since i've been going to Cali fitness almost every week and joining the classes, i've been heading to sports shops even more frequently nowadays !!!!

The instructor whom i love attending her classes...is my source of motivation !! whahahaa... goshh....she's sooooo fit !!! Started attending her classes for body balance... i'm moving on to body pump now(attended my 1st class alone...haha... though a bit lost but the music is power!!! i'm still aching from sunday !!!) lolx... should be going for her ABT soon :P (when i can fit the schedule in mine) But she's juz an instructor for the Group X classes and not a PT. Otherwise, i'd be looking for her !!!

I've gotten my new shoes... my gym bag... water bottle...using old one (since uni days... i actually have soooo many bottles :p)

Next on my list... i saw a white cap....^.^ a pair of multi-purpose gloves :p more sports wear !!! i'm utilising my skool tees for workout sessions now.... hehehe.... do i nid a yoga mat ?? hmmm.. but i'm not that into yoga afterall...hehe... save that mat till laterz !!!

6 Comments:

Blogger *pRiSciLlA ^-6* said...

Laugh die me!!!! whahaha so fUnny le you!!! whahahahhaa

01 March, 2006 12:46  
Blogger ChRiStInE said...

why so funny ???? :S

01 March, 2006 14:39  
Blogger yung said...

maybe the title? haha...

02 March, 2006 08:27  
Blogger ChRiStInE said...

hehehee... my title... hahaha.... fact ma :P

yung back le...when we meeting again ??? :D

02 March, 2006 09:28  
Blogger Ade said...

Shall we get u something sporty then? We still owe u a birthday pressie. ^-^

03 March, 2006 09:08  
Blogger ChRiStInE said...

hehehe...does that mean i can start opening my eyes big big at the shops again ??? waahhahahaaahaah

07 March, 2006 08:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home