Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Updates after doc visit

Went to see the doc yesterday.
She examined my whole spine all hte way down and said no fracture. And that she knows that i can only sit on my sides. And that it would take maybe slightly more than 1 week to heal. Asked her when i could go back to gym training.... she said maybe 2 weeks later. She gave me 2 days of MC and painkillers.
Painkillers are a great source of comfort. lolx... i managed to get a good sleep on my back after taking them. I could sleep without feeling the pain !! ^.^ Yday asked my mum to rub the oil... omg ....so painful !!! i teared when she rubbed on that spot !!!! T.T
Haihhz... sit and stand and bend still can feel the sharp intense pain still. But thankfully, it's a little less frequent now.
Told my PT trainer...she said she'll train me again once i'm well enough to do so. The doc actually said i could train walking and weights... juz have prob sitting down. lolx.... oh...now i can only sit on either side of my butt.
Sianz... 2 days on home so nice.... tmr muz go back work le.... SIANZZZZZZZZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home