Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Random

My way of relaxation....watching and blasting concerts on the tv or comp....
Cousin SY juz came back from her holiday in HK....brought me 2 DVDs i've been looking forward to: Joey and Jeff Live Music and The Grasshoppers "We" Concert 2005. Geezzz i haven't been to HK for a long long long time.... i yearn to go again !!

Work has been qutie tiring esp having to do admin work as well. And the stupid copier machines has to breakdown. Now the managers, every 2 pages also ask me walk all the out to zap. -.-''' I'm suffering from mild backache !!!! The time i spent at home is sooo short !! The nights are getting shorter and shorter !!! i miss my late night activities !!!!! *sadz*

Read an article about the BIG SWITCH ! meaning, grad studied 1 thing, but found out that it ain't wad they want for their career and switched to other stuff. Haihhz... when will i be able to do that ?? Will i have that courage to plunge into something else ??? My interest.... MUSIC ! But please dun suggest to me teach piano or guitar -.-''' absolute NO WAY ! i've got no patience !!!! Saxaphone...been saying all these while htat i wanna learn but have never made the effort to do more enquire....shall see how it goes... Think the time should be spent going to cali !!!!!! CNY is a killer to my routine....EEAT EAT EAT everything also feel like eating !!! Gosh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home