Sunday, February 05, 2006

So tired.....

Chinese New Year holidays juz passed at a blink of the eye. I dun remember having a good rest at all. On the eve, there were lotsa last min stuff to get...reunion dinner, cleaning up, preparing for 1st day of CNY. 1st day, as usual guest early morning, then off for the boring lunch gathering, off to granny's house and then to grand-uncle's place den to my uncle's place. 2nd day, lunch at granny's place and then more guests over at our place and i became a "maid" and i even scalded my finger whilst taking out new year goodies from the oven -.- Busy busy busy day. 3rd day, ppl at our place again... -.- busy once again den off to watch geisha... and tt was about it... reach home, dinner, sat in front of the desktop for a while trying to figure some stuff for office and sleep. Next day ... WORK.
Best of all, my dept is sooo empty....my 2 managers on leave, our secretary on study leave and another colleague on leave. So i had to become secretary. -.-'''' haihhz...secretary's job is not easy also....got a few paper cuts from despatch =( My own work also nid to finish.... manz... juggling btw both wasn't very easy. But it did keep me away from falling asleep. I still have some timesheet prob. Arrghhz... hopefully can settle soon and that everything will become normal again.
Haihhz... feel soooo tiredddd.... today even more so after a workout at cali. I think i'm very unfit. I nid to go there more often ! MOTIVATION !!!!! CNY hols juz passed like this....how sad.... no more PH until like good friday... which is like OMG....FREAKING LONG !!!! how i dread it... i wish i could have a day at home doing nothing but sleep sleep sleep sleeeeeeppppppp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home