Sunday, March 26, 2006

Gone again...

The weekend is juz gone like this again T.T
Friday night went for PT again... couldn't do the situp + punches.... the injured area still hurt ! So we gave up on that and did abs. I wonder when it will heal completely... haihhz...
Oh...i signed up for a few more sessions... coz i think it does help me. Hope to see more results soon !
Saturday morning.... oh manz...woke up earlier than working days. Thanks to the walkathon my dad asked us to go. Some opening ceremony of a 20km expressway. The sun was shining so brightly... so damn hot !!! The minister was late and delayed everything. Could have enjoyed my saturday morning sleep-ins but instead was tortured under the hot sun and having to walk 2.4km -.-'''' When i reached home, i slept the whole afternoon away. But i was still tired. lolx
Sunday.. went to collect my new specs... still trying to get used to it. Metal frame again. A bit modern la....hahahha... sheeshh... so many ppl go to Queenstown. Mad house !!! But really.. it's good for sports wear shopping. Make specs also cheaper :p
Finished the set of dvds for the TVB serial i'm was watching. All abt some magic pillow. Funny and yet interesting cases they have. Really in awe of those script writers. Wonder how they can always have new ideas all the time !!!
Monday again...i'm so dreading it... Gotta rush more personal tax cases. Big boss juz gave me another job on friday to follow up and no manager attached to it. shitz.... 1 of my colleague said tt's becoz he likes me. *pukes* i'd rather he dislikes me then !!! Arrghzzz...
Gonna try out my kick fit session tmr !! I hope it'll be fun !! looking forward to after work !!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home