Wednesday, March 22, 2006

why why whyyy

DEADLINESSSSSSSSSSS
why muz there be deadlinesssss.....seriously sucky... ECI, Personal Tax, Form Ps ....shitz manz. I'm just soooo disorganised. Dun know what i should be doing !!!! Everything urgent again. WTH !!!!!
Haihhz... when i'm working, i think of how nice it would be if i could be studying now. But when i'm at home, i think how nice it is to stay at home and not be away. Weekends... i'm glad i'm working coz no homework to do... haihhz... so confusing....*blurz*
Today was talking to 1 of my colleague. She thinks studying too much is of no use. She did chartered accountant i think... but she feels with and without it, she's the same coz she's not the ambitious type to go compete with others out of FKT. Anyway, if i really do study again, it's not to further wad i have studied. OVer my dead body to do accounting again. It's to CHANGE MY CAREER !!!!! CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE !!! MAGIC !!!!!!!!

i'm totally sore today. My hands are shaking....no strength !!! Thanks to my trainer. lolx... 20 mins of cardio... followed by weights training for abs and chest muscles. But i think my arms worked harder than anything else.... ohh... not forgetting the 40 push-ups i had to do as well. The last push-up my arms were shivering and giving way. lolx... i just fell flat after that. I remembered i removed my rubber band and my arms were sooooo sore that i couldn't tie my hair for the initial few minutes after training. lolx

PT PT PT .... PT= personal training (something i look forward to... i think i might sign up for more... coz there seem to be slight results ^.^) PT also = personal tax (shit.. something i dread calculating for ppl and not forgeting i have to e-file my own tax return). PT means 2 very different things to me. lolx....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home