Saturday, March 26, 2005

The Long Weekend

Friday
Long weekend due to Good Friday. Geez...i missed service on Friday. Terrible !!! I didn't know wad time service was. Dad went to check it out but when he came back to wake me at 8.30, he told me it already started. No point rushing and going in late !! Especially on a special day like good friday, there bound to be no seats.
Mum went back to Melaka with grandma and Ah yi to visit Carolyn's grandfather. So Friday... i went to Parkway with dad. Had quite a late lunch. Then i went to Gallen Sports having the intention to buy blades. Ade told me there was a pair of not so expensive but yet good pair. I think i saw that pair....but it wasn't near wad i saw people wearing in ECP 2 weeks ago. Really like those silver-looking blades. Look sooo pretty !! Remember Zm saying the other day that the silver-kind were the fashion for skates now. Still looking out for them ....=( Hope not so expensive la. Oh...and i bought myself a hp pouch to replace my dear lost pouch. Thinking back about it still makes me sad. So i bought a pouch or rather a sock with many smiley faces on it.

Saturday
Saturday, ming and ade went to ECP to blade. But i got facial appointment...so gave it a miss. Haihhz...wonder wad's wrong with Dikara people....mum called them and helped me ask for Grace. But when i was there...Angela did it AGAIN. Her extraction super duper painful !!! And she attributed it to my dry skin...WTH. When Julia was around...it wasn't that bad. The previous session with Grace was good too. But anyway, i still enjoyed the massage. Mask was a little terrible. Wonder wad she gave me today. Couldn't breathe with the funny cloth she placed on my face.
Interesting conversation with Rando in the evening. He commented that it was soooo rare for a guy and a girl to have a common topic... FACIAL !! LoL We were kinda like comparing the facials we had. Conclusion....we all hate extraction. He likes mask...but i prefer the massages =p It was only tonight that i knew spas solely for guys were available. But hte most amazing thing to me was that his beauticians were also guys !!!! OMG...HAHAHA....he also told me he wondered if they were gays =p

Anyway, back to studying for quiz. So sucky la....Derivative instruments ....*pukes* If not for the quiz, i think i would have been spending the long weekend in melaka visiting too. *sadz* Better wake myself up early tmr for Easter Sunday service !!! *guilty*

Oh yeah...while reading the papers...they were advertising this blog... http://xiaxue.blogspot.com by Wendy Cheng. Well, the girl does look pretty. But some of her posts....hmmm...well...up to ppl to comment la.

1 Comments:

Blogger ChRiStInE said...

LoL...if he doesn't stumble upon my page...wad u said will be kept within here !! LoL
u are a little meanie !! =p

27 March, 2005 17:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home