Wednesday, March 23, 2005

感想 Part 1

感想 Part 1 starts from the first 9 episodes of 天涯侠医.
It's another TVB Serial about the lives of doctors and nurses and lives of those who go over to Africa as volunteers. Not much handsome or pretty girls...but meaningful show.
I finished what zijia sent me again...=p

生死只是一线之差. 应该做些以后不会遗憾的事.

Today after Mediacorp recruitment talk, i went up to this manager to ask him about his department which kinda sounded interesting. Told him i was from accountancy and that i would only have basic skills to join his department. He said Mediacorp is a big family with many SBUs and internal transfer is always an avenue. As long as I want to enter the industry, i can join them. I should start with something i'm interested in first before moving to some other area. He thought that my interest lies in accounting.
I pondered about it on the spot. What is my area of interest? I know that it's definitely not finance and accounting. I don't know what is in for me in the future. In the serial, a few ppl who come and go only have 1 child. Similar to my situation. I have to keep constanly remind myself that my family only have me to depend on in future.
Mum knows that i'm not happy with what i'm studying now. She once said that she was apologetic for putting me in such a situation. It was more like me fulfilling something which she didn't have a chance to do. I don't blame her at all. It was my undecisiveness and becoz i didn't have a direction that i landed in this shit. I suppose dad should also know about it. But i really hate it when he keeps talking that i should read up on finance and accounting. whatever job that knocks on the door, i should apply (mostly are finance-related and he didn't consider if tt's what i want). Also further studies meant more accounting. I tend to brush off or totally ignore what this topic always arises.
Mum told me that i still can choose. But what is my calling !??! Where do i g0 ?!?!?! I wonder if i will end up in business or go back to science one day. I guess my passion for chemistry will always be there?? I would attribute it to Ms Ler =)

Bottomline: 我不希望现在的决定会让我以后觉得遗憾。。。。

感想 Part 2 may come soon after more 天涯侠医.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home