Sunday, March 06, 2005

My weekend home with grandma =)

Eversince Ah yi bought her condo, i never stayed with my granny anymore. It has been many many years since then. When we stayed together, she used to nag at me everyday.
This time, mum and dad went to KL for Kuen Li's wedding and i had to stay home. Anyway, good that i stayed home since I had to be the one persuading YL to combines efforts for SM and it is good and memorable 2 days with grandma at home.
Grandma has been taking care of me since I was young and I guess i am close to her compared to my other 2 cousins. This time she came over to stay with me so that i wouldn't be home alone. She accompanies me wherever i go even though her legs like hurting her. She was used to sleeping here on the 1st night and i suppose she didn't have a good rest. With her around, she kept our house spick and span so that mum wouldn't have to do household chores when she gets back tonight.
Last night, Ah yi, grandma and I went for this Italian dance concert at the Esplanade. I haven't watched a dance for a v long time since I stopped dancing (hmmz....6 yrs ??) I enjoyed it v much. Good dance moves and v artistic!! And to complement that, we actually had Italian dinner but it wasn't that good.
We do visit grandma every weekend. But it was during these 2 days that I found that she was really getting old . Her legs seem to be giving her a lot of prob. Her nagging didn't stop...ahahahaha.... but i'm very grateful for a granny who cares so much for me *touched*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home