Monday, March 21, 2005

Maid in Action

The usual dry-cleaning of my room doesn't work for long i guess.
I have been sneezing since i stepped in....DUSTY !!!
alvin and cx went to gym...and i decided to clean my room !!! Did the usual dry-cleaning with the magic-clean....it does absorb a lot of dirt particles and hair....*yuckkkss* noticed that everytime also got A LOT of hair...last time alone din have that much...So i came to a conclusion that my room mates drops a lot of hair. =p
Then i went on to clean my fan. Coz every time although i on full blast, doesn't seem to be windy. So today, juz picked up the rag and pail...cleaned the fan.
Still not that satisfied....borrowed mop from YY. My dear mop was stolen since the beginning of yr3 sem 1. Mop mop mop.....haha....
Now my fan is much much cooler.....the floor feels better and my nose ....it's still sneezing though...hmmmz....
Anyway, the 2nd conclusion within this short period of time...a cleaned fan spins faster. Haha
Next on the agenda...changing of bedsheets....haihhz....later after dinner and after i shower....

4 Comments:

Blogger Ming said...

I need a maid

21 March, 2005 23:52  
Blogger ChRiStInE said...

You can't afford to hire me.

23 March, 2005 03:15  
Blogger Ming said...

how bout a salary of 10 apples a day?

24 March, 2005 12:59  
Blogger ChRiStInE said...

10 apples a day...not very captivating...i think i can afford them myself.
plus if eat 10 everyday, i think they will be seen in the bin soon.

24 March, 2005 14:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home