Saturday, March 12, 2005

My room mate

It's been 2 weeks since she stayed with me. She's quite an ok girl la....But really find it quite maddening to find that she always sleeps at 10.30 or sometimes even earlier. She juz automatically shuts the door and switches off all the lights which leaves me in darkness for the rest of the night. I am a person who loves artificial light. Can't really work when it's more condusive for sleeping or watching a serial.
Sleeping early could be her habit or juz that she's bored since she doesn't have a comp. So i guess i have to learn to tolerate and live with someone else since this is a double room. But what irks me even more is that ....she wakes up at 7 or earlier AND, loves wearing her bedroom slippers around and draggin her feet. One more thing....she loves opening and closing hte door and locking them unlocking them. She does it i dun know how many times every morning. Getting quite sick of it lor. I tried to be considerate when i sleep late....hope it'll get better as the days go by...but i doubt it .
She isn't around this week and boy am i really happy !!!! No disturbance...my single deluxe again. It's b0bble's world again !! =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home