Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Hmmmz....Mary had a lil Lamb ???

Yesterday ming came to visit us !!! She was supposed to come help me and and with FYP but somehow she ended up doing her own research. So sorry for depriving ming of her lunch !!! =p
Ade and I were trying to improve the data analysis with Alvin's help. However, we were having fun every now and then giggling and laughing...Started writing our report for that section proper in FAL lab after we were chased out of IT lab4.
We stayed in the lab until almost 7. And ming was playing the long-time-no-play NEOPETS !!! Ade and her were playing some McDonald maze thing and sounded very happy and exciting. While walking to Can A for dinner....somehow Ade mentioned "Mary had a lil lamb". This became the topic of the whole night !!! We were laughing even harder and poor ming became the target. So sorry my dear girl....=p Y'day also found out that Ade's suan-ing skills has improved tremendously !!!
My new room mate shifted in yesterday!! When i first saw her in the morning, she looked like the very demure and quiet sort. Talked to her for a while...she seems to be quite friendly. I need to learn how to stay with someone again. Not very used to it. Afterall, i have been alone for the past 6-7 weeks.
Yesterday Ade and I marathon throughout the night and finally completed our data analysis report. 12 pages !!! I am so proud of ourselves !!! We have to work harder. I saw Ade's friend nick in msn....FYP = FINISH YOUR PROJECT !!!! Caught sleep only after 4am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home