Sunday, February 27, 2005

Gloomy Sunday

Supposed to be studying...dun know why i can't remember the entries....T.T
I still have a bit of time left...it's time to push on...
Added a few more links to my recommendations list...Wanted to d/l a Sammi clip but the webmaster went offline...Rip was kind enough to send it to me thru MSN...but i wonder what went wrong, the file never came thru...We tried for a few times....that attributed it to MSN's fault. =p In the end, Rip uploaded the file for me =) Thank you so much !! I finally d/l-ed it !!
I'll be having a new room mate tmr...wonder how she looks like and whether i'll be able to get along well with her... Feel so sad that i've lost the privacy of having a single deluxe room. But i should be thankful that i've enjoyed it for the past 6-7 weeks. Anyway, as how i've been comforting myself...it's only 6 weeks more and i'll be home studying again...
The break is over...have to go back to hall and work again... I wanna stay at home !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home