Saturday, January 21, 2006

Working life....

It's not even 2 months into this job.... Pay miserable and spending a lot...haha....BUT...

this week...i wonder wad happened to me... totally had no mood to do anything. Productivity level was at its lowest. Really bad... Day-dreaming was taking up most of my time.. and thus, my timesheet suffers again... .
well, for 2 nights, i brought home some stuff to do...and amazingly, i could finish it very much faster than i would in office... i wonder why...
this weekend, i have somemroe stuff coz my timesheet looks really shitty for the week. No idea how to squeeze chargeable time out. I wanna get my timesheet back into place before billing comes again and this process of back-dating work starts again -.-'''''
Hope i can do it fast....

How does someone define enjoying your job ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home