Saturday, February 26, 2005

Photos from long time ago till recently ...haha

I have been lazy. The photos were either not transfered from my digi cam or they were sitting in my comp not edited...


The kettle which i was so curious about at the Sze chuan Restaurant....and even more amazed when the waitor served us tea... So Stylish the way he pours the water...=p


Photos from Xmas outdoor shots....Alvin is too tall...haha....the pillow juz nice and finally a little shorter than me when he bends!!! =p


Youyah and Me...hmmz...somewhere near Paragon ???



Sammi's Titus ads on the walls of Orchard. YY and CX helped me to take them. I thought it was weird taking photo of the wall...but it was quite late already....and they juz snapped it !!! =)

I have a few more than YY sent me....but i can't remember which comp i saved them in..=p


Mingming and Me at her bday...KTV...


Cake cutting time...the piggie looks cuteeeeeee


CNY dinner with everyone...the unfogettable time where there was a huge mis-communication and we walked miles before we finally met everyone for dinner.


Grandma and 财神爷. Dad took this when mum and I were in the bowling alley... We commented that this is one of those real looking 财神爷. Haha


The Huge HUGE HUGE 鱼生 which was prepared so unhygienically. Those guys were stepping on the plate with their smelly socks on. Those who didn't see the preparation were happily taking from the plate and eating it !!!! *yuck*


Mingming and Me in my room....with my cute Nemo bedsheet....She commented so cartoon and that her mum wouldn't allow her to buy something like that !!



Evening view of Waterina...Looks pretty....=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home