Thursday, August 03, 2006

Haircut !!

Finally went for a haircut today after work. hee... it's been 2-3 months !!!
Wanted to cut during weekend... but my dear ade called today and said tonight go cut !!! lolx
Called mickey to check if he's in tonight... den make appt for both of us... coz my hair needed treatment !! esp my scalp... haihhz...
Both of us are hermm.... poor right now... coz heee.... my dear ade is going for asiaworks with me !! But today, we spent another bomb... juz haircut + treatment... shheeeeshhh... although expensive but i think quite worth it... coz my head is in a better condition (maybe just feeling better) and my hair looks cool ! Mickey cut my hair differently today and if i could do some styling, it will look as cool everyday. But as usual, my hair will only look good after visiting the stylist. After that, it will look the same again. *sadz*
Let's see wad i can do about it... anyway... it's only the beginning of hte month...and i feel broke again... my dear ade and i have upgraded from eating grass to eating dust !!! *hugz* We concluded that dust has less calories than grass... haahhaahaha.. we are mad !!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home