Monday, July 03, 2006

Weekend juz zoomed past again...

Let's see... My whole saturday was burnt with...
ok... i set my alarm at 10.30am... but it was 12pm before i jumped outta of bed. Had to meet Narin for PT at 1pm... lolx... so quickly washed up, changed, grabbed everything i needed, skipped "breakfast" (lolx) and opened the fridge to find hte remaining soya milk i had and gulped it down.
Dad was at work, i had to make my way to cali myself. haha... it was a mad rush... but i reached before 1pm ^.^ Saw Narin training another client and i was giggling coz she was doing hte abs machine Narin always forced on me... and i was just picturing myself in that machine and trying so hard to move my "unfit" body.
Well, she caught me laughing and told me i was in for hard work coz she wun be around for the next 6 days... haha... did a bit of cardio myself before started my session with her. It was hell... i had to do the stair climber and half bosu squats >.< I was still talking happily and laughing until the 2nd set... while doing the squats i was feeling faint :s And Narin STOPPED my training. She said she refused to train me on an empty tummy. So i was made to go to the juice bar to have my fav mango berlini smoothie plus a scoop of protein. Man... it tasted like shit... DISGUSTING !! that scoop of protein ruined my whole drink... i was swallowing it so hard and felt like puking... seriously.. it was BAD !!! Never again am i gonna have protein drinks again *bleah*
She had time for me to take the drink coz she didn't have a client after me... so i kinda had an extended session ^.^ Always enjoy her presence... haha... never failing to crack me up :p
Oh... she asked me about asiaworks again... and i wonder if it really is THAT GREAT. Coz she said she paid the deposit for me :s OMG...
Went to Bugis to walk abit .... didn't spend much money *grinz* reached home about 5pm... everyone was sleeping -.-''' I felt bored and changed and jumped into the pool. A day of exercise =) But the day ended with a durian session. haha... didn't eat THAT MUCH la... :p

Sunday... family lunch... no nid spend $$ again ^.^ hahaha... i'm getting so stingy nowadays. :p Then we went back to Bedok Ria to clean up... whole afternoon burnt that way... dinner at granny's place... den headed back home. So tired... thought could do some work before sleeping. But, suddenly mum felt a sharp pain in the lower abdominal and she went all weak and pale... it was pretty scary.... i took a really quick shower and we went to CGH A&E. Thankfully, nothing serious... the pain subsided while we were waiting for the damn doctor. So long !!! -.-''''
Kinda condemn CGH... only allow 1 visitor to accompany patient... that's fine as long as they take control and make sure all patients have 1 visitor only. -.-''' The wait was freakin' long and there was this guy sitting on the wheelchair who kept puking... and it was really loud and his family members had no common sense and pushed him so near to other patients -.-''''
We saw the nurse, she took down some "notes" and we had to wait again for the doctor. Everything is so computerised now. But it makes things quite slow actually. The doctor who attended to us was a young MO. -.-''' I thought he was CMI... think he's just 1 of those housemen around... He kept sniffing which made me thought he should be wearing a mask or he should be seeing a doc instead. He's knowledge was not fantastic... he had to keep going out to his senior -.-''' super unpro. And worse of all, his dustbin was not covered !!! Imagine all the germs flying around. OMG... I was busy observing and inspecting everywhere !!! lolx.... Thought hospitals should be hygenic. But not really though... And i wonder why housemen are placed in A&Es. Imagine a patient who's really sickly... and here u have doc who needs to keep seeking 2nd opinion. sheeshh.....

To sum up, it was a busy weekend... and it's back to work again *sobs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home