Monday, July 17, 2006

Nike training gloves

The fickle-minded me still have not decided what i want as my gift from my "mummy" trainer. The gift is for being able to lose a specific amount of weight in a time frame set by Narin ^.^
She said she'd get me a top... any top.... but dear adidas hasn't been coming up with any nice stuff. Everything is centred around world cup =.=''''
Nike my other fav sports brand... shoes look good.... but not the clothes... so... yeah.. i never decided.
But today.... after our usual "date" at the weighing scale, Narin said she bought something for me... i waited for her... and tada!! I've got training gloves !! =) lol... she got me a S size... hahaha... i think that's the ONLY thing i can fit in a S for nike stuff.... lolx... how fat can i get.... *rolls eyes*
Very happy with my gift... training with the gloves on now, will remind me of Narin (esp her torturous session!! hehe...)
Shall take a pic of it later when i have the time !
And i've pd the deposit for asiaworks. Now deciding if August or September is a better choice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home