Thursday, July 27, 2006

Active lifestyle....

I wonder what would i be like now if i never signed up for gym or PT.... shheeeshhh

Work work work... go home, slack, eat, sleep... my gawd ... with a desk bound job... i think i'd really be a round pig by now...

Seems like my days are filled with activities... PTs are never fixed... but definitely twice a week. Fridays i will be in gym for Waihan's body balance class ^_^ and since i'm already there, some cardio workout...

Now, another added activity... badminton sessions with my colleagues... i joined them last week. Actually a session with 2 of my colleagues and their ex-colleague and friends... haha... so now i know a few more ppl :p My badminton skills have obviously deteriorated tremendously... which also led to horrible muscle aches that didn't help at all when i had PT with Narin again. It was a heavy hard session and my arms were "breaking" and back aching from badminton.... lol...
Going for another session tmr.... or rather later... haha... and i've yet to pack my bag.

So there goes 4 days of my week.. oh.. not forgetting guitar lesson every wed evening. so.. that leaves me 2 free nights.... and usually weekends... time for me to pig out on my bed !!!! lolx... SLEEEPPPP !!!!!!!!!

Seeing mingggyy update her blog with a pic of her office work area, i'm tempted to do so too. Not that it's so personalised or something to be proud off. It's to compare how horribly tight space is and how messy it is with all the files around and how there's NOTHING personalised except my PC desktop .... hahahhahhahaa

2 Comments:

Blogger Ade said...

Hee!!! I got a very personalized table HAHAHAHAH.. Lemmi post the pictures tonight lol.

You'll wonder how ever will i be able to move the things if I quit rite? HAHA

27 July, 2006 18:46  
Blogger ChRiStInE said...

lol... u'll prolli juz become a santa clause when u quit !!! ^_^

27 July, 2006 22:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home