Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Asiaworks....

During training today, Narin suddenly popped the Q into my head again.
Actually, all along i have been thinking about it... She mentioned that it has almost been more than a month since she started asking me. She talked to me about it, then handed me a reg form which i happily took home and stared at it. Until the past weekend, i picked it up and started filling it up. haha... But i that was it. i stopped there...
Narin was sharing with me her experiences and how she felt she has changed. But she didn't want to tell me everything in case i decided to attend it. She said that if she blurt out too much, i wouldn't benefit wholly. Hmm... Honestly, i think she has indeed changed since the 1st time i saw her. And in some ways, we are pretty much the same (certain characteristics). Her life is much more fulfilled (from wad she told me) and perhaps the changed her makes me enjoy my training sessions even more.
Before she shared her stuff with me tonight, i always felt pressurized by her asking. Not that i wasn't pressured again tonight. I actually very much want to go coz i know i need a change. But of course there are restrictions. Narin told me to put away all my concerns hindering my thoughts and just decide if i wanna go. After that decision, then think abt the rest.
My hurdles.... finance and my mum !
I really hope to see a change in myself and my thinking when i've gone thru it. Celine jie jie reassured me that i will see a change... hehe ^.^
Well, the good thing about this is that, after the 5 days if u feel u didn't learn anything or it hasn't changed u for the better, a 100% refund is guaranteed. lolx

4 Comments:

Blogger ahwenwen said...

hi, may i know whats this asiaworks thing abt?

13 July, 2006 14:08  
Blogger ChRiStInE said...

www.asiaworkstraining.com

to find out more

13 July, 2006 14:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahh..christine is becoming like me... just give people the links!

the training has definitely got its benefits.. it opens up the way you think, the way you ALWAYS perceive in something and gives you an opportunity to step out and look what is working and what is not working in your life clearer...

however..end of the day it's your choice...TO CHOOSE.......

sammi02

15 July, 2006 13:08  
Blogger ChRiStInE said...

hahahaha... learn from celine jie jie no good meh ??? :p

anyway, no choice also ma... i haven gone thru the training, wad can i say ?? lolx... later nid refund :p wahahhahha... so best is read for urself and make ur choice ! hehe

16 July, 2006 04:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home