Thursday, August 31, 2006

Where is the support when u need it most ??

I never realised once in my life that parental support was that important to me.

I have made a decision... but the support ain't there and that is why i have been so thinking so hard and so afraid that it's a wrong decision. But as i learnt from basic, it is my own choice and i have to be responsible for it. I should not be playing a victim role. I just feel something is missing and that i wouldn't be able to go for it 100%. =(

LAst nite, i talked to dad on the way home from class. I told him PT was ending soon and that i told Narin i had to choose btw PT and advance becoz i really have no $$$$. I have been hearing how powerful advance is and obviously PT is showing me fantastic results. So PT money has been well spent and i really mean it... Narin is a wonderful trainer! I told dad that i was gonna do advance... but i will miss trainings (i really do...). And his next sentence to me was "Give up ur asiaworks and go for trainings". What he makes me feel is that he is totally against asiaworks and would even be willing to continue paying for my trainings ??? WHY !?!?!?!

Perhaps i really do need to sit down with both mum and dad to know more... I dun wanna keep guessing. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home