Sunday, August 20, 2006

16 Aug 06 - 20 Aug 06

Ming asked if i was gonna blog abt it... i told her NO... i thought i would have broken my agreement if i'd do so... but nope... i'm only sharing my OWN experience.

These five days have been indeed very special to me.
True and honest friends
Lotsa support
Super duper charasmatic SGL and fanastic SG (love them loads!!)
Time of reflection and thinking and realisation
All about ME
Rollar coaster journey
Sense of urgency
100% committment

I Love AW !!!! For more info ....please go to www.asiaworkstraining.com

AdVaNcEd !!!!!!!!! I WANT YOU !!!!!!!!

I BELIEVE I CAN FLY.... I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKY !!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ade said...

Hey babe, *HUG* Thanks for being there with me. Love ya loads

23 August, 2006 00:33  
Blogger ChRiStInE said...

VOTE 4 FOR ADE !!!!!!!

23 August, 2006 00:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home