Wednesday, August 30, 2006

1 has gone... another going....

i yearn for the day when i bid my farewell...

it's hell-ish here... i miss the comfort days in AW training room...

i have been so tired lately that i can't even open my eyes to complete an episode of serial... maybe it's all the thinking that has worn me out...

i feel weak due to the flu bug... i hardly have strength for my weights...

i have made an agreement with some b****y person and i really hope it wasn't a rash one...

The only good news is... i've finally reached the 50's range for my weight.... ^_^ CHEERS !!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ade said...

Hi Babe, its not a rash decision. Yea, she's bitchy. But you already know what you want before you decided. ^-^

I'll be there with you!!! Stay strong. go go ! Good days are coming!

31 August, 2006 09:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home