Sunday, June 18, 2006

Hmm... weekend gone again...

Did some research on the course that Narin asked me to sign up for. Well, it's really quite a sum to invest in such a self-enrichment program. But it seems to be quite good from what i've read on the internet... hmm... still thinking la... if it can really enlighten me about my direction i should head and let me find out more abt who i really am, improve myself and relationship with others... it can kinda justify the cost ?? At this point, dun really wanna spend more money (i.e. another HUGE sum of $$$). Feeling exceptionally broke this June... i wonder why :s

Mum asked me how my research on the universities have been.... :s Was very enthu went i came back from aussie... and am also active in searching whenever i suddenly feel so sick at work. haihhz... i guess, i nid to search for more.... not much time left. Shouldn't been wasting too much time anymore.

DEPRESSED !!!! nobody seems to like the nike watch. My dad has no comments. But mum was utterly shocked at my choice. Friends... hmm... like not much comments too... sheeshh.. maybe it's really ugly... hahaha... if that's the case, i'd juz dump it aside for the time being until i find something nicer... Concentration focused on searching for that adidas jacket !!! Oh... i kinda fell in love at 1st sight with another pair of nike shoes... hahaha... dun know should buy or not ... well, it's just me... whenever i spend my own $$$ i think hard and twice before making the decision.

Recently, have been leaving office much earlier than usual... that place is too depressing to stay any longer. 7 months is coming.... means 5 more months to 1 yr.... i can't wait !!! it's either a new job or study. Hopefully i can leave early for this coming week... hehehe....

lolx... i realised every paragraph is so random... shows how "organised" i am. Whatever comes to my mind, i juz pen it down. hahahahaa...

oh before i forget.... Robbie Williams concert anyone ?? ticket sales only on 19,20 and 21st June !!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ade said...

Heyo! But ade likes the nike watch!!! I wish I had the wrists for it. ^-^

Shall we have a pancake party? I do the cooking!!!

20 June, 2006 23:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home