Monday, June 12, 2006

BOOB BOOBIESSSS !!! lolx

Hmmm.... i guess i know why i look forward to getting tortured by my trainer...

Though it's physically torturing/tiring, it's mentally relaxing. It always feels good after a great workout. And it's the witty, nutty, crazy, blur trainer i have !!! She never fails to make me laugh during trainings. Helps me forget wadever shitty stuff i've had during the day in office. She's kinda a very different person from the impression she gave me on our FIRST session.
Take today for e.g. ... i was made to run on the threadmill again... towards the end, nearly felt like giving up, lowering the speed and walk... but somehow i persisted and continued... and there, i was treated to a nice icey cold mango smoothie ^.^ She can somehow notice my "mood" together with my facial expressions. She can tell whether i had a pleasant day. haha...

The main highlight of today's training was me spotting a super muscular guy... and i really mean muscular... huge biceps and triceps and his chest was HUGE !!! And to make things worst, he was clad... not dressed in a really skimpy PINK singlet. *Faintz* i was like... " NARIN... LOOK TO UR LEFT !!! LOOK AT THAT GUY !!!" and that was it... my trainer went bonkers... making me laugh the next part of training. That guy was known as the boobie guy... lolx... All she could say was "mama... boobie boobie... how abt some milk...." something to that effect la... OMG... she was mad... hahaha... she even had the action of wanting to squeeze it... OMG... and she actually went to tell another trainer who was with his trainee. The look on their faces...I think they would have thought we 2 were totally outta our minds, laughing hysterically!!

Ohh.... today she asked me again if i was interested in the asiaworks course... hmm... no idea wad it is all about actually. According to her, it has helped her find out more abt herself and she thinks it will help her in the future. She asked me... what are the 3 goals in my life at this point of time. I couldn't answer. Firstly, i never liked it when ppl ask me such things... my mind goes blank. Makes me feel so aimless. She gave me an e.g. Having better relationship with people. But i guess, wad's seeded in my mind is to find a career that i really enjoy. As for the other goals, i think i have to really sit down and think through it. I dun believe that i can be so aimless !!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ade said...

Boobies.. sounds like.....
bobble..

hurhur

so now we know why.. =)

15 June, 2006 23:51  
Blogger ChRiStInE said...

-.-'''''''

16 June, 2006 09:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home