Saturday, January 14, 2006

My 1st yesasia parcel =)

I officially ordered something from yesasia for the FIRST time in my life....hahaha
so excited while waiting for it to arrive..... today i was the only one at home. And when the door bell rang, i was in the toilet. My friends told me the stuff i ordered can fit in mailbox.... but 2 DVDs (1 for me and 1 for piggy) and 1 CD sounded kinda a lot to fit. Anyway, i thought it was my mum who rang hte bell coz lazy to open door with key. But the bell kept ranging....den i quickly went to the door, peeped and i think i saw the postman squatting already :p quite patient i muz say...hahaha... but luckily in time so i dun have to go to the post office to collect the parcel =)

Ah C DVD and joey CD has ARRIVED !!!! hehehee.....the CD cover looks very nice !!!! cannot find in local stores...i think ah C dvd also wun be able to find here...

oh yeahh.... ER limited edition DVD half price now !! Joey Reflection concert 2005 DVD out tooo...OMG .... i want i want i want !!!!!!!!!! ahahahahhahahha how how howwwwwww money money where are u ??? or rich husband where are uu ?????? I'm gonna be addicted to yesasia soon....OMG *faintz*

As my mum always says...i'm pretty thrifty but when it comes to music and entertainment stuff.... byebye to my money !!!! lolx

15 Comments:

Blogger *pRiSciLlA ^-6* said...

leUNg jOKe leUng jOke!!! hehehe yIppY!!!!!!!!! OMG... bObbLe aLwAy tEm me wITh yesasia.. hahahahaha.. buT i liKe tOo.. Must rEmember tO tEll me if gOT gOod offer!!!

15 January, 2006 12:22  
Blogger ChRiStInE said...

hehehe.... i tempt u, the website tempt me worrrrrrrr
how how howwww hahahaahhahahaa
money money where are uu

15 January, 2006 23:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha.. Both of u are so funny!! ^o^..

16 January, 2006 12:17  
Blogger yung said...

i order Joey's DVD le...if the price drops later we faintz!

u guys better prepare some more $$$...

16 January, 2006 20:59  
Blogger ChRiStInE said...

did u order it for me tooo ??

16 January, 2006 21:58  
Blogger yung said...

of course of course!
or else i post here 4 wat ar?!
keke...me, u and pris...

17 January, 2006 08:54  
Blogger yung said...

dun tell me u duwan??!!
i will faintz...

17 January, 2006 08:57  
Blogger ChRiStInE said...

HAHAHAH...of course i want !!!!!! lolx...was juz thinking of buying more stuff...wahahahaha....hence this post and the nid for mroe money !!!!
will get by CNY hor....wahhaahahaha......can't wait to watch !!!! i caught a lil glimpse during a k session (only yuet chueng yeut keung) :P

17 January, 2006 09:01  
Blogger ChRiStInE said...

hehe...so prissy decided to buy tooo !!! lolx...i was trying NOT to influence her :P

17 January, 2006 09:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm from the JG forum. Just wondering, are u a Singaporean or are u like me who is from HK but migrated to Singapore for studies? Actually, why don't u buy an air ticket to HK for holiday so that u can buy lots of CDs/VCDs/DVDs instead of buying it at yesasia? I feel that it is not worth it as Singapore is so near to HK yet u stil need to pay so much for the shipping fees. If u are living in the US, then it is worth it. Besides buying CDs/VCDs/DVDs, u can also shop and eat continuously in HK. I hope u won't mind what I said. :)

17 January, 2006 23:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, don't forget to visit my space. By the way, have u heard of Janice Vidal (衛蘭)? How do u think of her? She is great man!

17 January, 2006 23:56  
Blogger ChRiStInE said...

hi =) welcome ...hehe....wad's ur nick at JG ?? i'm a singaporean... i wish i could juz buy an air ticket every time i feel like buying CDs/DVDs lolx... but not very possible. And i can't wait to get my hands on the new stuff. Usually, will try to pull friends or total up my buys to entitle for the free shipping...
btw, u sound like a HK ambassador...hehe...promoting HK =p
yeah...heard of janice... she's the best newcomer!! really popular recently.

18 January, 2006 08:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My nick is burian...so are u still studying or are u working? I'm waiting for my 'O' Level results. You can leave comments in my space instead of here if u wish to.

18 January, 2006 16:23  
Blogger ChRiStInE said...

WOW....u are sooo young !!! hahaha
i'm working already :P
so u having a break or in some JC now ?

21 January, 2006 01:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Break coz i can't qualify for a JC. Besides, I want to go to a poly.

23 January, 2006 00:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home