Thursday, January 12, 2006

Weather change...

Read from the papers a few days ago that the weather world-wide is changing....changing to be much much colder. Hence the continuous rainy days....

The weather doesn't help much...makes me feel like sleeping more and more each day. Even the electricity for the air-con at home can be saved. HAHA... have been using the fan and natural cold wind for the past few nights....

Now, i'm not sure if i've got a sensetive nose that's allergic to work or have i really fallen sick.... my nose is still running... i have "tired" eyes.... hopefully it doesn't turn into a full blown flu. I still am not able to take any MC for the moment.... MC = no pay leave for the time being... NO WAY am i gonna do that unless i am really so so so so sick...*sighhhhh*

Gonna start my day of work....feeling so lazy and my "tired" eyes feel like closinggggggg...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home