Friday, November 25, 2005

RAINY DAYS never say good-byeeee

My title reminds me of the song [I Like Chopin] =p
It's a rainy morning once again.... i just didn't feel like getting outta bed !!!!! The weather is so nice.... it'd be perfect to be enjoying a cup of hot coffee/latte by the window, watching the rain fall and reading a book.
Raining everyday....only yday was a sunny day....
when rainy days never say goodbye, my runny nose says hello to me :( Have been using tissue since my butt landed on the chair in office... sighhhh
My mentor is not around today....hahaha...but doesn't mean can slack much i guess... the stack of cases still staring at me, waiting for me to touch on them. Goshh... why do the cases get more and more complicated -.-'''' so many different funds to account for. ARRGHZZ... Yday, i asked the guy beside me if their cases are as complicated. He was so defensive...thinking htat i said he's job is easy... -.-'''' In fact, i dun see why his job isn't easy when he's got so much time to surf the net for silly stuff. He was hooked on searching for those china official robes. I asked if he had to breakdown every single fund and he told me he juz groups everything together.... -.-'''' no wonder so easy life.... The pay and amt of work really ain't justifiable !!!!
According to my mentor, my team has the worst cases to do...with so many funds to account for when others juz have to take income-expenditure....HAIHHHZZZ.... luckily she understands the complexity and doesn't push for more to be done... she even helps us explain to the management when they ask why so little is done -.-''' so smart the mgt do themselves la....
Accounts accounts accounts....even temp job have to keep looking at financial statements... goshh... i wish my career wun nid me to look at FS !!!! But perhaps before i even say that, i have to see if FKTGT will accept me.... haihhz.... perm job perm job....where are u ???

1 Comments:

Blogger C.I.N said...

dont worry la...as long as you keep trying..sure can find a good perm temp job...add oil..

25 November, 2005 10:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home