Monday, November 14, 2005

Horrible Day

Woke up feeling so damn tired....

Stole wadever time i could to close my eyes in car

On the train...even though 4 stops... i closed my eyes again

Reached office....WATERY EYES.....
..
Colleagues came....said i look bad today....never seen me this way before....

Felt soooo tired.... couldn't do anything....

Staring sneezing and making "wantons" again .....loads of them btw

The whole day....watery eyes, a nose running in competition.... and the worse thing was i told myself i had to do more cases today. My mentor came in to ask for my weekly report. She kinda implied i did a bit too little ? but she said i was still new to editing....so didn't really matter -.-'''' Gosh...i didn't count those where i had so much difficulty with the confusing accounts that she took my case in the end -.-''''
The other ppl said dun do so fast otherwise they will have high expectations. The most cases was 25 per wk... i think i shall juz hit 20.... still nid to make calls and do data entry...how nice.... How come the rest are soooo slack and yet their mentors dun say anything ?? why i always so suay get mentors who give me so much work to do ??? But honestly, i think i'm more slack compared to last time.... but this is more boring !!!!
Made phone calls today....OMG... i had to speak to an indian man....i could hardly interprate wad he was trying to tell me !!!! BAD BAD BAD !!! chicken and duck talking.....haihhz...
I think it's good training for me hahaha...to make phone calls and learn how to tackle the really difficult respondents.....

2 Comments:

Blogger C.I.N said...

wa..christine..u making wantons...take care of ur health ar...ur flu sounds bad...

Forevercalz...

16 November, 2005 11:20  
Blogger ChRiStInE said...

hello cindy !! welcome welcome !! hehehe....
dun think it was a flu...maybe juz nose sensetive and not enough sleep ??

17 November, 2005 00:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home