Monday, November 07, 2005

.............

Hmm...the tension at home is slowly decreasing and i'm thankful for that.

Sniffing and sneezing and blowing my nose since morning today. >.< I hate it when my nose is runny !!!!! And drats....i only had 1 packet+ 2 pieces of tissue in my bag. -.-'''' Made frequent trips to the toilet to clear my nose and this girl sitting outside actually asked me how many times have i been to the toilet .... =.=''''''' Bought 2 packs during lunch time. So freaking expensive. Lousy quality and 30 cents each!!! If i weren't desperate, i would NOT have bought it there. Rather walk to orchard and find a watsons. This made me soooo drowsy and moody the whole day!!! When i reached home, i juz layed on the tiny platform next to my mattress and took a nap !!!! I wanna have a MC !!!! But no work = no money.....*sighhh*

More editing today..... still haven't gotten the hang of it. So many weird accounts. Oh.. and i did my 1st phone calling today. hahahaha....thank god the lady at the other end was nice. =) I was soo nervous that i was rehearsing wad i had to ask a few times b4 i picked up the phone to dial. LOL

Oh anddd... OMG...i can't believe this. I have to fill in a piece of paper stating how much i have done every week from now onwards -.-'''''' Feels so stupid !!!! Goshh...i can't wait to get outta this place ASAP. I dun wanna grow old there !!!!!! HELPPP!!! Found another few jobs to apply for....=) But....does anyone have any idea how to write a good cover letter ???

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bobble, take good care for urself la!!

08 November, 2005 01:46  
Blogger yung said...

Reminds me of this short-term job of mine...had to do weekly reports on the work i've done!

anyway, hope u r feeling betta! take care :)

08 November, 2005 21:25  
Blogger ChRiStInE said...

vii: very interesting site....hehe... THANKS !! but i doubt i'd do something like that :p

zijia: haha...TVB serials do influence us a lot hor...hehehe...

14 November, 2005 12:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home