Wednesday, November 16, 2005

EXAM AGAIN????

Went for guitar today....hehee.... really enjoy going for lesson though i may not be at the best form when i go every time. Coz the lazy me hardly practices... but i did practice last night !!!!
hahahaha.....
Somehow, Miss Tey and I can always talk abt many things.....lol...but our time is restricted... otherwise i think we can go on and on and on.... Reminds me of the times when i took piano with Miss Tan last time. Remember staying at her house after lesson time to play with her kids or juz to talk with her and other students.... always have a party feel at her house even though sometimes still get a bit of scolding for not finishing my theory hw or for not practising :p
Music lessons are juz so enjoyable !!!
Just recently, Miss Tey talked me into talking exams for guitar !! GOSHHH.... my last music exam was in JC1 when i took my grade8. She said i should take exam and not juz go learn for leisure.....confirm i will practice harder for exams :p hehehe...she knows me very well....hahahah... will only practice for exams =x
Today she mentioned the exam to me again....SO FAST !!! next march !!!!! :s OMG.... i have to go back to old house and dig my old guitar books !!!! Dun know serious abt exam or not also..... :s

4 Comments:

Blogger Ming said...

what are u?
a PhD holder in guitar???
hahahaha
it is ur interest lah...if u wanna take exam, go for it lor
earn urself a higher grade!

17 November, 2005 10:12  
Blogger ChRiStInE said...

-.-'''''
wad PhD holder ????
nvr take any guitar exam before... i suck la...hahaha... hardly touch... dun even know when i should change strings except when the strings burst...HAHAHHAHAAH
but exam... freaky...lol

17 November, 2005 13:07  
Blogger *pRiSciLlA ^-6* said...

wow!!! exam ah!! must ka you wOR.. Piggy will suPport you alL the way!! whahah my piano teacher also Mention to me about the grade 2 exam.. but i told her i didnt wanan take it.. will take when i go grade 3 wmuahahhaa..

19 November, 2005 13:24  
Blogger ChRiStInE said...

hahahaa...piggy lazy :p
but true la...piano exam no nid take every grade....but i onl skipped grade 1..:p

19 November, 2005 19:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home