Saturday, November 05, 2005

WHAT ON EARTH IS HAPPENING !??!!??!!?!?

Twice in a week. Never has it happened like this before.
For no reason, i am being shouted at. It spoils my whole entire day. WTF
The previous night was still very very pleasant. Why did it turn out this way today?
I find my tolerance level decreasing.
I won't be suprised if my tolerance level keeps dropping if this keeps happening....

3 yrs in hostel.... what kept me going was the internet, msn-ing, surfing and watching serials on my comp. Hostel...all i had was a room. I stay in my room nearly all the time, or go to someone else's room since i didn't really like patronising the TV lounge esp after taking a shower...

I love staying in my room and perhaps its a habit cultivated over the 3 yrs. I feel like it's the only place that really belongs to me (i know if an argument breaks out, M is bound to say even the room does not belong to me...i've heard this before). i can do anything and everything i like. When the door is closed, it's an entire space to myself.

What is wrong with staying in my room?
What is wrong with closing the door when the aircon is on?
What is wrong with sufing the net ?
What is wrong with chatting with my friends ????
And why dun i have the freedom of choosing what time to sleep and wake up ?!!?!?!!?!??!??!?!

2 Comments:

Blogger ChRiStInE said...

haha...vii...how can M be sammi ??
she doesn't live in my house !!! :p
well, i guess this time it was more of shouting than nagging....

even more outrageous was that, my mum stood outside my room spying on me even though my room was in darkness...trying to find out what time i sleep =.='''

07 November, 2005 09:33  
Blogger ~keigo_milk~ ^_^ said...

cheer up babes...
sometimes such things are inevitable ~~~~
just take things easy and in ur stride ~~~~ ^ ^

07 November, 2005 09:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home