Monday, November 28, 2005

A New Beginning...

I realised that i cannot be picky anymore....
Signed the offer letter today with GT as tax assistant. I wished that i could get a job in hte hospitality area.... but i doubt that will come true in the near future.... unless i get a higher degree in hospitality management which i might if i still have the interst and $$$ to do so in the nxt couple of years. REALITY BITES......
Sent in some letters which ain't accounting related fields... but so far none got back to me. Perhaps, this is the route i have to embark on first. My first stepping stone. Pay ain't fantastic... but definitely better than wad i'm getting now. hahaha.... hope everything goes well and that my colleagues will be nice ^.^
So fast....been with DOS for nearly 2 months. But out of all the DREs, i spent the least time there and some were surprised that i'm leaving so fast. Shocked expressions on my supervisor's face... she once told me that my mentor said i was pretty good...LOL ... maybe it's the accounting background... my mentor on leave last friday and today... wonder how she will react with me leaving suddenly... she's a nice lady.... i think so far, with every job, i am really lucky to have nice mentors.... =) oh well... shall miss the slack and the not-s0-slack times... Heard that i ain't the only one leaving.... N is leaving 1 day later than me... haha... she said she wants a break...and no... she hasn't found a job....but she'll be starting on her part-time course... the other guy sitting outside seems to be going too...apparently found a job in an engineering firm....
I guess it's a new beginning for me.... hope i can adapt.... shall see how it goes... praying i get a nice and good and patient mentor....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with your new job from your fellow mi fan. i live in nyc an i like to read your blog because i think you are fun/ny and i like the pictures you post up. there aren't many sammi cheng things in the city so it is cool that you put it up.

can you post up the diet plan? i would really like to see.

thanks and keep up the good work,
mi fan

29 November, 2005 13:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home