Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Thoughts...

Something happened early morning which totally pissed me off becoz i was accused again. Someone scolding(definitely heard this) and swearing and cursing (not too sure though) at me. I really hate being accused. If it indeed happened, i will admit it. This time such a thing DID NOT occur. There is no talking so far...and i have not attempted and do not intend to clarify anything as long as i know my conscience is clear. DAMN IT !!!!

Went for my 1st yoga session today @ Cali Fitness (Bugis)....gosh the unstretched body of mine... felt stiff.... but i was relieved i could still do decent stretching and not make a fool of myself. I know i have so much fats and i do not nid anyone to keep pointing that out to me. I do not nid reminders... -.-'''' I will do something about them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home