Thursday, November 09, 2006

The morning conversation

Just had a conversation with my senior this morning.

Feedback i have... stuff i do are not stretchy... missing out on impt points... my being... not showing up... my mirror reflections... etc...

Is there any difference before joining LP and being IN LP !??!?!
My mind is just like a whirlwind... so much to think about... is this the right choice?? Am i wasting my resources (Capital VIT M!) Am i still resisting ?? Am i still in my own world?? What am i up to ??? The only diff i know is that i'm doing more stuff... taking more proactive actions. I guess tt's about it. Still so focused about ME. It's not changing ain't it !??!?! Am i not showing up???

What is wrong with me ?!!??!!? I take challenges on PPG, LS, CS... but really... i am trying hard for E... pls dun keep reminding me every single day... it is stressing me out !!!
As of now, all i wanna do is to focus on work... not think abt anything else for the moment... Avoiding again... (HA HA HA)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home