Monday, November 06, 2006

What's next ??

Updating bloggie again... hehe... many have been asking me to UPDATE !!! =p

So AW advance journey came to an end... it was amazing... discovered more about myself... and have boldly taken the plunge to start on my LP (Leadership program) journey. So... WELCOME LP60 !!! Love my team.

It's now all about taking action and doing what it takes to get me to my goals. May not be big goals... but it still does take effort to take off ! In fact, i've got some pretty outreagous stuff up my sleeves during this LP journey... lolx... Open to everyone... If u have single guy friends... haha... intro to me can ??? Need some dates !!!! =p

Something that i learnt from my 1st wk of LP... time waits for no man. So much can be done in a week. Something which i have never experienced... forever wasting time... ZzZzzz There is so much to be accomplished that 24hrs a day is not enough. My mum thinks i look very tired. Shall take advice from my SGL... to rest early so that my parents wun be worried !!

It's my 2nd week into LP now... more stuff to get done... reach for my goals... with hte support of my SG, team, senior, my enroller and GLPs !!! Not a moment to waste !!! GO GO GO !!

p/s: i can't believe that i declared to read 2 chapters for my leadership study... and the 2 chapts are FREAKING LONG !!!!!!!!! *faint*

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ChRiStInE said...

YAH !!!!!! it's my challenge...
so dear belly... haha... anyone to intro me ??? lol... can be our ex-NTU mates though ... lol....

fulfilling life... hmm... perhaps... i would say outreageous... hahah... stuff which never crossed my mind !!!! =p

09 November, 2006 09:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home