Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Ghost Town

Just last friday... 3 November 2006, we had a farewell lunch for one of my colleague.
Yup... she's no longer sitting in office... the senior who always helps me whenever i'm in doubt... although sometimes also got mood swings and will say... 自己看着办. lol

The office is so quiet now.... The new colleague that i have... we speculate that he ain't gonna be here for long. Although he sits next to me, unless i strike a conversation, he doesn't speak !!!! gosh...

Right now, my office pretty much a ghost town with ppl walking around but hardly any noise. LAughter is already so scarce... it's gonna be even worse !!! It's kinda demoralising when u see ur collegues leaving 1 by 1.... can't help but ponder... when will it be my turn ?!?!?!!?

I know... if it's up to be, it's up to me... 100% possible.... aiyah... but afterall i'm still human ma...
Relationships still have so much room for improvement... thanks to Narin for telling me a story last nite. Shall relate the story the next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home