Thursday, September 22, 2005

Brainstorming for pressiesss

Haihhz...my own pressie also must think so hard.... Yes binny... i know there's only 1 more day...
How come there isn't anything i really really really want. I have been looking around... but... *sigh* When it's not bday, everything i see i also want ... -.-'''
Maybe i'll just try to list some stuff here...

1) The most expensive thing.... w800i /k750i LoL
2) Sunglasses... that gucci pair of glasses still floating in my head... until and unless i see something better. maybe my parents will get me something....hehe...
3) An ipod ?? LoL
4) Sammi's old CDs from CA... can only be bought from yesasia or maybe HK
5) Wallet (??) Mine still looks quite new at the moment coz i take good care of my stuff !! LoL
6) A pair of nice sleek black boots (preferably low heel)...wahahahah... yeah... i know i have the expensive brown pair from tangs already.... but it doesn't hurt having another pair rite ?
7) Perfume (???) Geez... better not i guess... my burberry and gucci and YSL bottles still quite full.
8) Watch (??? binny's suggestion???) I haven't been going to see watches recently... maybe i should take a look. But i still love my armani -.-'''
9) Blades... lol... wonder how often i'd be using them
10) a Nice handbag for future use... i.e going to work... nothing caught my eyes yet (will ah yi spot something nice for me??)
11) a nice casual bag for going out...

Can someone pls give me more ideas ?? Maybe it'd juz strike me that i need and want that something.... oh goshh....

p/s maybe someone can find me a rich husband =p

8 Comments:

Blogger ~keigo_milk~ ^_^ said...

Happy b-dae to a very dear fren...
hehehhe....
anyways... hope that this b-dae will be a memorable one... and may all ur wishes come true.... ^ ^

P.S: May u find a rich husband soon....
hahahahha.... ^ ^

~love ya babe, dot ~

23 September, 2005 01:39  
Blogger ChRiStInE said...

hey dotty !!!
thanks dearrr....yah...i also hope i can find my rich husband soon. ehh...where's ur msn addy ????

23 September, 2005 01:59  
Blogger ~keigo_milk~ ^_^ said...

my msn is angel_purple_83@hotmail.com

23 September, 2005 20:14  
Blogger ChRiStInE said...

vii: i also know w800i is the best !! but nobody has offered to get it for me T.T

23 September, 2005 22:32  
Blogger Ming said...

I told u long ago le
go overseas get nursing degree
come back to Sg or stay overseas to be nurse and marry a rich doctor
if angmoh better still, mixblood child nice nice
hahahahaha

23 September, 2005 23:57  
Blogger ChRiStInE said...

OMG...nursing degreeeeeee
why nursing ????? i'd freak out man i think !!!! LoL
and why muz ang moh ?? i only nid rich husband !!!

24 September, 2005 11:10  
Blogger Ming said...

nurse and doctor - a match made in heaven
or at least, drama always act that way
u + angmoh = children (mixed blood)
mixed blood kids = pretty or handsome

25 September, 2005 14:18  
Blogger ChRiStInE said...

OMG....i dun nid a doctor anymore...
i only nid find a rich husband !!!!

25 September, 2005 18:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home