Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Eventful Sunday

Hmm...nothing much has been happening the past few days. I guess the most happening day so far should be sunday.
Went to church in the morning... worship time is always the best part esp with the band !! I yearn to play with the music group 1 day... LoL The previous night, i slept quite late becoz of the waiting of the awards results for venice film fest. Feeling a lil disappointed, didn't sleep immediately after it. So when pastor was having his sermon...gosh....my eyes were closing !!! -.- Sometimes when he speaks very hard to understand one....his pronounciation is a bit bad (opps!) He eats up his words sometimes... =p It was hard to keep awake during that 30-40mins sermon....*yawns*
Went for lunch then went back to Bedok Ria for more packing... LoL...we are really taking our own sweet time... my piano aint in Waterina yet !!!! >.< Mum went to Auntie Rose's house with ah yi and grandma.... i didn't want to go coz i am not 熟 with her family. So pack my room lor... cleared another drawer of stuff. This time it was all the letters i have kept all these years... not those from pri or sec skool with dot, grace, lena etc... But those sent to me by good friends i have known becoz of Sammi =) I read thru some of them and reminisce the good times. I haven't kept in touch with Jo for a long long time... i wonder how is she now... the last time i saw her was when she bought the KL Sammi shocking colours concert tix for me. I wonder if she still stays in the same addy. We used to chat using ICQ (the old days...LoL) which i dun use now... no hp no becoz during sec skool, hp not popular yet .... -.-''' I hope i can find her again... Then another HK friend Sammi...also Sammi Cheng..waahahaha...but not my idol. Found her randomly thinking she was a Mi fan... but apparently not. But she did become a good da jie too !!! Another person whom i haven spoken too for a darn long time !!!!
This also makes me think about ding ding jie jie, sue sue and melly !!! Another 3 very good friends i've made thru Sammi. I wished i could turn back the clock and go back to the times when we really chat every min of the day. Eating and sleeping in front of the comp doing silly things like...singing and the webcam !!! LoL
After packing 1 drawer, i was tired. I dozed off while waiting for dad to finish packing his stuff. LoL... the piggie-ness in me is out again... This is what 3 yrs of NTU hall life has instilled in me... PIGGIE-NESS !!! LoL... We went home....i didn't want to do anything except to "nua" in front of the TV. Supposed to go bowling with dad (he was enthu...not me) but we received a call from mum- Invitation for steamboat dinner at Auntie Rose's house.
OMG...so we travelled all the way to Clementi for dinner -.-''' But when the car stopped outside, it was breathe-taking.... WOW....HUGE HUGE BUNGALOW...ALL NICELY RENOVATED...3 STORIES !!!!! Inside even nicer... open kitchen concept, 3 42" LCD TVs 5-6 bedrooms....a very lovely attic and garden.... WAH WAH WAH... beautiful house.... renovation cost nearly 4 mil. *faintz* Aunite Rose is really a rich tai tai !!!! The 3 kids also quite spoilt i guess... want wad also have.... their carpets are specially tailored for them with their names imprinted !!! -.-''' 2 big cars at the porch... gosh... it's really a dream house !!!! (hello my friends...where are all the rich guys u all supposed to help me find ??? I nid a rich husband tooo !!!)
Dinner was good... all the steam boat ingredients quite up to standard although it was a last minute decision !!! Full full full...hehehe... Some were good stuff brought back from Melaka coz aunt rose's sister came for a visit and brought a car-filled of food. It's those 7 seater huge car... aunt rose said the ppl muz be thinking, either she lives in such a ulu place where no food is available, or she's too poor to afford anything tt's why the sister bring out so many things... LoL But the truth was... Melaka's food is nicer than SG... LoL Laughter filled the dining area... good for them to meet up again =)
My sunday hasn't been that filled for quite some time !!! LoL...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home