Monday, September 19, 2005

*scratch head*

hmm....am very thankful for all my good friends =)
binny and ming have been asking me what i would like to have as my birthday pressie....
then juz y'day, ade and rando asked me too...
thank u for remembering... but i still have no idea what u all can get for me.
My wants are a little or rather too expensive. Hahaha....sounds quite materialistic hor....
Lemme think harder....
Binny....pls dun bug me everyday !!! i will answer u soon...otherwise u all can stick to the original SK II. wahahhahahaahaa >.<

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oii is not i wan nag u ok, u dun wan present den forget it den we all can save $$....who ask u ar? give u one whole mth to think liao den u still cant think...tm ur bday liao of course tis week muz everyday ask mar.....dun worry, i flying off ltr so wont ask u again wad u wan on msn tonight!

22 September, 2005 02:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw i forget to add tt esprit boots really dun look as nice as e one from tangs...i went to haf a look at those just now, not nice n still cost 169!

22 September, 2005 02:14  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha enuf haha liao? just now forget to haha mar....i not fierce on ok? how will i b fierce to my darling les?

22 September, 2005 03:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home