Tuesday, February 01, 2005

2/3 Relievedddddd

Another 1/3 of the relief was when BM211 presentation was over. Quite last minute preparation for the Q&A session. Think i slept for 3 hrs?? which makes it 5 1/2 hrs of sleep for 2 days. Michelle called me last night "out of concerned" of my part. When in fact the intention was to tell me i had to lengthen the whole presentation. Coz all their parts v short -.-'''
Very fast lor....Ziwei finished...Michelle at first pace was quite good...but got faster and faster. Ask her slow down also no use...then Aileen's turn....even worse...got michelle's influence...talk even faster. OMG...like only 15 mins or slightly more passed lor. And had to prolong hte whole thing ?? Not possible for me. I tried to add in a few more sentences for each point i had. Practice until dozed off last night. In then end i think within half hour, it was over.
Q&A marked on chairmanship. So...thanks to Ade who helped me think of ideas when she came over last night...thanks maidy !!! *hugz* But it was like me carrying out the so-called game instructions myself. A little bit messy coz nobody actually was like willing to listen to me. As Ade said...maybe they all think that i don't have any substance =(
Peter Issac's facial expression not as clear cut as other tutors. He kept looking at me during my part. So i gathered i had to have a bit more eye contact. Didn't refer too much to my notes. Luckily rehearsed in room last night for at least 4-5times...so still quite familiar with wad i was supposed to say.
After class, managed to get a goodie bag on way to canteen. Inside got Michelle's favourite "mamee". I quite like also la... ate jap food. but i couldn't finish...so darn full...still needed lime juice to aid digestion.
So so so tired lor....go lecture...after 15mins i already visiting my grandpa (周公). Michelle say so loud...if wan sleep then go back hall la. Then i kinda was awake....but didn't listen to Shoba Das. Came back hall, put down stuff, got changed, immediately concussed until dinner time. Damn tired !!!
Today i shall do nothing except play and rest and sleep. Oh...and the darn internet connection was faulty !! when i wan to play and surf net ...everything cannot use !!! WTHHHH !!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ade said...

Hey dear! Don't let what people think bring you down. If u put in effort, you'll more or less reap some rewards! ( i say more or less coz this world is blardy unfair) If U didnt haf time to go career fair, tomorrow i go with u k? =)
*muack*

02 February, 2005 17:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home