Friday, February 16, 2007

Contributing after LP

Back at AW again this evening... Narin asked me to support her for cash team @ tonight's guest event ! Ever-willing to go back to the training room again ^_^

Was excited... even more so when i heard some of my LP60 mates would be there !! Mini-gathering for some of us... heeee =) Love this bunch of ppl to bits. They are those who have seen almost every side of me... and i can just let go and be myself ! No image ya !!! ^_^

First time doing cash team... heee.... learnt how to swap credit cards !! woohooo~~ Am so gonna try other roles =) Ppl may not understand why we go back to contribute or to go back staffing the trainings etc.. all they might think is... "wahh.. free labour !" Well... there's always a reason and a purpose for us to go back la.. where got so good free labour leh ??

I like going back into training rooms... i love to see the ppl all energised and charged up abt their own goals and dreams.. hehe.. beautiful !

My dear "granny" had craving for prata and somehow all the 'givers' for the night got enrolled and we had prata !!! LOL... sitting beside Narin (my trainer) i was piggin' out !!! LOL... well, she's leavin' cali soon... i gotta finish up all my sessions ASAP !! slim slim !! I WAN !!! HAHAHA

HAd a great evening last nite !!! ^_^

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger *pRiSciLlA ^-6* said...

Hi.... hahahaha so long never leave u msg le.. take gOOd care...

21 February, 2007 23:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home