Wednesday, February 14, 2007

So dull... so boring .... that's work life... it's soooooo sad that i stayed back till 8.15pm today. Sianz.. all the audit files are disappearing... i have to be quick to either photocopy or finish them. Prioritising work again. Every client wants their stuff fast. I also wan finish fast lor... really cannot tahanz liaoz...
Actually did another post during office hrs... so sick and tired... but then hor... haven write finish i think... lolx.. maybe continue tmr.... *yawnz*
Have been soooo tired and drained out. Even if i'm back home "early" i fall asleep on the sofa soo easily... even after a short nap... i am still sooooo freakin' tired. But since i jsut took my shower, feelin' a bit more refreshed... tt's why i'm surfing... in fact was thinkin' of doing some work again... but WTF ... enough...
Decided that i needed some happy pictures... but hmm... i have nothing new in my own picture folder... not transferred from cam yet... Found this cute pic from yahoo... haha.. imagine everything in the fridge smiles... hehe...
Actually when i searched for happy... lotsa a baby photos were found. Makes me wonder if a person will only be happy when he/she is a baby... But i dun think so ! I recall my estatic and happy moments with my LP60, when i m out ktv-ing with frens, crapping etc... heheee... see how impt my frens are.... ^_^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home